Hello reader, and welcome to my publications page. Below you’ll find a list of and/or links to the pieces I’ve written that I’ve been lucky enough to have had published in some form. I’d love it if you explored some of these and I hope to add to what is for now a small list.
- Tales from the Genii as editor. Available exclusively from The Crow Emporium. The book consists of the wonderful paintings of the Brontë juvenilia by artist and writer, Christina Rauh Fishburne, accompanied by passages from the Brontës’ tales as selected by myself.
- “Autobiography, Wish-Fulfilment, and Juvenilia. The ‘Fractured Self’ in Charlotte Brontë’s Paracosmic Counterworld”. The Journal of Juvenilia Studies, Vol 2.2 (December 2019).
- “A Tale of Two Glass Towns” short story as featured in the Brontë inspired anthology, I Know That Ghosts Have Wandered the Earth (2020).
- Hidden Treasure: More Brontë Flash Fiction
- I’m Just Going to Write Because I Cannot Help It – a Flash Fiction Tribute to the Brontës
- “Before Jane, Heathcliff, and Agnes: An Introduction to the Brontës’ Worlds of Glass Town, Angria, and Gondal” as featured in Headcanon Magazine online (2021).
- “Access for All: Debunking the Mysteries and Misconceptions of Archival Research” blog post for Liverpool Hope University (2017).
By Nicola F. a.k.a. The Brontë Babe.
Thanks for reading.
Please do not copy, share, or use the images from this post without seeking permission first.
A Tale of Two Glass Towns image is copyright of Olympia Publishers.
Tales of the Genii (edited by myself) is now available from The Crow Emporium – click here to buy.